• Aiea Office: (808) 487-9455
  • Ala Moana Office: (808) 943-1711

Representing Individuals and Businesses

If you need experienced legal representation, let us assist you.

Client Service

I can help you in these situations…

  • Own a house, condo, business, or any real property.
  • Consider gifting of a real property.
  • Need a Power of Attorney.
  • Worried about a Medicaid Lien against your parents’ residence.
  • Need a Property Deed & Transfer.
  • Young Families considering your children’s future.
  • Individuals wanting to develop an estate plan.
  • Interested in reciprocal beneficial planning.